Presentaion of the 400 GREENS ROLLER.
- Four 6” diam.
- drive rollers.
- Honda 11 HP motor.
- Traction floating heads.
- Self-locking trailer.
- Hydrostatic over hydraulic system.
- Self-centering traction pedals.
- Provide maximum traction and efficiency in morning dew condition.
- A turf industry standard combines years of reliability with ease of maintenance.
- Both floating heads contain two rollers that provide their own drive system.
- The industries only self locking system guarantees safe transport.
- Combines proven reliability with ease of operation.
- Using bearings not bushings for our traction pedals provides smoother operation and years of reliability.
Low profile trailer
AgriMetal’s low profile trailer with the adjustable tongue allows the operator to set the loading angle to the height of the towing vehicule. This provides the operator more control for smooth loading and unloading.
The trailer fenders are constructed of steel whit exclusive impact resistant bumpers to re-enforce the overall structure.
Floating steering head
The Roller’s floating head design contours the most severe undulations effertlessly. Providing a higher “Roll Factor” which equals a better putting surface with minimal compaction.
Floating steering head easy cleaning
Each floating heads has openings on the top, front and back, making clean up simple. The #80 chain drive system provides ease of operation with years of reliability.