The snow blower with the highest performance under the worst conditions.
The Yukon snow blower is a mid-range product designed for the home owner or small contractor.
Maneuverable – Lightweight
High quality steel is used for the frame’s structure. High strength QT-400 steel is used in strategic areas to increase structure rigidity while reducing overall weight. This is why it is the most maneuvrable and most rigid snow blower you will ever use.
- A – Hydraulic deflector kit (optional).
- B – Hydraulic chute rotation kit (optional).
- C – Oversized power take-off (standard).
- D – Sturdy designed monohull 3 point hitch.
- E – Storage stand.
- F – Full-size chute ring for a smoother operation.
- G – Greasable ball bearings.
- H – Superior powder coated paint .
- I – Electronically balanced snow auger, protected by a safety bolt.
- J – Welded hardened steel #450 cutter knives for outstanding durability.
- K – Ultra-performant propeller, electronically balanced, made of hardened steel.
- L – Greasable ball bearings.
- M – Safety bolt easily accessible
- N – Sturdy designed one deflector chute
Full width skid shoes perfect for gravel driveways (standard)
Manual chute rotation kit (optional)
Best paint in the industry
The paint covering the AgriMetal snow blowers is made by a powder coated paint system to increase unequaled durability.
AgriMetal is the only snow blower manufacturer with more than 25 years of experience using a powder coated paint system. This paint system is renowned in the industry as the best paint covering on commercial equipment. However, for the paint system to perform it is vital that the steel be well prepared. The first procedure is to metal blast all the parts of the blower to eliminate any imperfection on the steel. This procedure is similar to sand blasting in order to make the metal surface porous and maximize the adherence of the powdered paint.
The second procedure consists in washing all the parts of the snowblower. The enclosed washing chamber has a 60 hp variable speed pump with multiple jets to uniformly wash the parts in a phosphate base solution. At the beginning of the cycle, the parts are washed a high pressure at 450 gpm. During the last minute of the cycle the pump lowers its pressure to conserve the optimum amount of phosphate for maximum paint adherence. generic ambien and drying to complete the procedure before painting.
The paint used does not contain any led and meets all environmental regulations. This paint system has been regularly tested to perform against ultra-violet rays and salt air corrosion. Preserving your AgriMetal snow blowers for years to come.